Facebook

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Four Roses, Single Barrel – Batch 81-3I, 50%

Review #761
Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey from Four Roses from Warehouse no. NN. Burned oak and red berries in the smell. Oak spices – loads of cinnamon – and burned caramel. Almost syrupy!

The burned oak tickles the tongue. Loads of spices and fruits in the taste. Peaches and plums. Quite smooth for 50%. A rush of vanilla accompanies in the finish, which lingers off great with the burned oak and caramel.

For me, this is just pure classic Bourbon. All the classic flavours, consistent throughout the experience and the quality is good! It’s not a gold medal, but as I said – for me a good classic example of Bourbon. By the way, I don´t sense big difference between batches, but that could just be me not tried enough. I will give this 84/100 (21/21/21/21).

No comments:

Post a Comment